22 ~ 28 April 2019
Game Masters - 3 slots
Game Sages - 5 slots
Site Moderators - 5 slots
GFX - 5 slots
Duties and Responsibilities
Game Masters, code: GMBSF1337
1. Conceptualizes and executes mini-event ideas.
2. Coordinates closely with other Game Masters for conduct of joint mini-events.
3. Broadcasts live at BullSF Official Page for at least 4 hours a day.
Game Sages, code: GSBSF1337
1. Assists the GMs during mini-events.
2. Assists the players on their concerns. You should be knowledgeable of the game, occurring issues and fixes.
3. Markets and relates to players in your country latest promos and events. (Note: If you are a foreigner and would like to sell bullcoins, this can be arranged, but not required).
4. Renders at least 4 hours daily in-game. Can broadcast game live is a plus, but not required.
Site Moderators, code: SMBSF1337
1. Moderates the forum, e.g. approves relevant posts, deletes irrelevant posts, moderates the shoutbox
2. Renders 2 hours daily at the forum.
GFX, code: GFXBSF1337
1. Performs above average on any of the following: marketing collateral, banners, promotional video clips, weapon skinning. (Note: provide link of your portfolio during application).
2. Assists Lead GFX Staff in carrying out weekly requirements.
3. Renders at least 3 hours daily at FB group chat.
Successful applicants will be compensated with game items monthly.
Forum/Game tags, emblem and title
Submission of Application
Just click HERE and click "New Request." Put in the Title field the position code you are interested in. Then choose "Staff Recruitment Unit". Follow the rest of the instructions.